The biggest gift you can give to this world – and to yourself – is to live a life of peace, joy, Love and abundance (aka a Spirit-Led life). When you live in this way your life literally becomes a living expression of the Divine and heals not only the wounded aspects within, it also contributes to the healing of all sentient beings.
This is the Holy path.
It is not: “How do I get more, how do I be more, how do I do more?” It is instead: “How do I bring myself to peace, how do I live in abundance and share that abundance, how do I allow myself to feel more joy than I’ve ever felt before?”
This is the true path you came here to live.
Everything I do in my life, in my “business”, in my relationships, in my everyday experience is about this. Every book, every transmission, every Soul Alignment Event, every video, every audio, every blog post, every article, every interview is all leading whomever is receiving it back to the above stated path and deep Spirit truths.
It is the path we incarnated for.
Heather Kristian Strang is a Spiritual author and guide. Her books include A Life of Magic: An Oracle for Spirit-Led Living, The Quest: A Tale of Desire & Magic (currently optioned as a film), Following Bliss, And Then It Was You, and Anatomy of the Heart: Love Poems. She has written for and been featured in Bustle, Sedona Journal of Emergence, The Huffington Post, Elephant Journal, FinerMinds, The Oregonian, Portland Monthly, and the book Fierce on the Page.
Heather committed to living a Spirit-Led life after a health crisis led her to John of God in Brazil. She now brings through transmissions from 5 non-physical guides that she “met” while at the John of God casa in Brazil and shares their messages through a variety of offerings. Heather blends the power of the JOGs (as she lovingly calls these 5 guides), intuitive wisdom, positive psychology, the Law of Attraction, quantum physics and BodyTalk to facilitate offerings for individuals worldwide. These offerings support those called in claiming the power they have within to create a Spirit-Led life filled with wealth, love, peace and joy.
Heather is an Ordained Minister, Master-level Success Coach, Certified BodyTalk Practitioner, and has a Bachelors degree in Liberal Studies with an emphasis in English and Women’s Studies from Portland State University, and graduated summa cum laude. When she is not engaged in some form of work-play, you will find her meditating in her loungewear (aka fancy pjs), shakin’ it in the aisles of Whole Foods, and/or exploring the possibilities of this life through her deep connection to Spirit. Learn more about Heather at: www.HeatherKristianStrang.com. And visit her on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Associates of Applied Science in Marketing, Portland Community College, 2000
- Bachelors of Science in Liberal Studies with an emphasis on English & Women’s Studies, Portland State University, graduated Summa Cum Laude, 2008
- Master Success Coach & Mentor Coach certification, InsideTrack, 2008-2011
Energy Medicine / Consciousness / Spiritual Education
- Shamballa Multidimensional Reiki Attunement, 2008
- John of God psychic surgery September 2008
- Continuous remote and in-person healings from John of God in Brazil from 2008-2015
- BodyTalk Fundamentals 1&2 – Merging of Western & Eastern principles by tuning in to Higher Consciousness and an individual’s Higher Self
- Women’s Sexual Health minor in BodyTalk
- Advanced BodyTalk Protocol
- Advanced BodyTalk Integration
- Principles of Consciousness Mod 3
- Biodynamics – Chinese Medicine Mod 4&7
- Macrocosmic Bodymind – Astrology, Past Lives, Lifecyles, Chinese Clock Mod 6
- Matrix dynamics – Matrixes Mod 9
- FreeFall 1- addressing core dynamics with parents, intimacy, relationship
- San Baio – Energetic Acupuncture
- 5 Elements, 50 Conditions – Chinese Medicine
- Mindscape – Intuitive Process
- Body Ecology – Microbiomes
- Eastern Medicine – Psychic channels / Ancestral Meridians, Kundalini cycles
- PaRama Unit 1 – Advanced brain and energetic dynamics
*All of the above taken from 2009-2016
- Abraham-Hicks Law of Attraction / Art of Allowing seminars, 2011-present
- Womb Wisdom training with Anaiya Sophia, 2012
- Abraham-Hicks 6-day Art of Allowing workshop, 2014
- Outrageous Openness (Surrender) Training, Tosha Silver, 2014
Click image to open in new tab, then right-click image and select “Save image as”
RAVES AND REVIEWS
Book Reviews for A Life of Magic: An Oracle for Spirit-Led Living:
“Heather Strang’s latest work is a testimonial to her obvious connection to the John of God energies. Her oracular writing is at the edge, revealing the magic of her guidance in an entirely new way. She understands the vital importance to share her wisdom at this time – making her a modern day Oracle. A must read for all Lovers of Prophecy everywhere!”
–Anaiya Sophia, author of Sacred Sexual Union, Womb Wisdom, The Rose Knight and the soon to be released: Divine Relationship.
“Personal and professional abundance has been overflowing and increasing since I started a regular practice reading this Oracle that Heather has so beautifully transcribed. It has been by my side, as a kind of pocket Spiritual Guide. Within a week of reading, and with the support of the text I stumbled on that day, I made an important, but challenging decision with total confidence, the positive impact of which continues to grow now, many weeks later. It seems whatever page I turn to is always the perfect thing for that exact moment. Thanks to Heather and the JOGs!”
–Danielle Ross, Marketing Coach, Singer & Professional Speaker
“I’m incredibly grateful to have the Oracle as a source of guidance. Each morning I randomly pick a reading which almost always aligns with whatever issue happens to be up for me. The guidance is consistently profound and resonate with my body/mind/spirit. As an added plus, the messages are often funny and fun to read! I tend to be skeptical of “channeled” material, but I can’t deny the fact that the Oracle has given me a huge amount of clarity as well as helped me overcome challenges and attract magical and uplifting experiences. I’m a believer!”
–Donna Zerner, Writer/Editor
Book Reviews for The Quest: a Tale of Desire & Magic:
“The Quest takes you on a journey deep within, asking you to honor your own guidance above all else and reminds us that when we follow Spirit and work with the laws of the Universe miracles abound. A must-read for any Spirit Junkie on the path!”
–Gabrielle Bernstein, New York Times bestselling author of Miracles Now
“In The Quest, one is reminded that the path to the Beloved is illuminated by one’s own inner guidance and connection to the soul – nothing else can replace that. It’s a beautiful message for those called to unite with their Beloved and who enjoy a wild, sexy read!”
–Anaiya Sophia, author of Sacred Sexual Union and The Rose Knight
“I love a book that makes me laugh and inspires me to honor the truth I feel within. The Quest does all of this and more. It artfully encourages us to follow what we know to be true – that we have the answers within. The Quest is a story anyone can relate to and it leads us to knowing that when all is said and done – our truth is all that matters.”
–James F. Twyman, NY Times bestselling author and Peace Troubadour
“The Quest is a beautiful and inspiring story with strong characters and a storyline that will hook you from the beginning! I love a good love story and this was a fabulous one. I can’t wait to see it on the big screen!
–Cari Kamm, author of For Internal Use Only
“The way Heather Strang writes about love makes you believe in love and want to pursue love. I can’t think of anything more important a novel can accomplish in a world that desperately needs more people in love.”
–Matt Love, author of The Far Out Story of Vortex 1
“What a wonderful ode to the magic and mystery of love, and the sweet blessings that await us when we live from our heart and follow our intuition. Beautiful!!”
–Amanda, Book Review on Amazon.com
“I finished the novel over a weekend. It was a beautiful and inspiring story with strong characters and a storyline that will hook you from the beginning! I love a good love story and this was a fabulous one! Bravo to this author! I can’t wait to see it on the big screen!”
–Jojo, Book Review on Amazon.com
Book Reviews for Following Bliss:
“This book is so fun, juicy, sexy, spiritual and amazing to read. I loved it!! It gave me one of those very special feelings that you only get every once in a while like while you are watching a magical sunset or blissed out in meditation. There is a very special energy to this book…This book really warms the heart and reminds one of the important things in life. I smiled while reading it and could not put it down. I did one of those crazy things and stayed up very late for 2 nights in a row as I just couldn’t stop reading it.”
–Alove, Book Review on Amazon.com
“This book was the first e-book I have ever read. I enjoyed it from the beginning to the end! It made me giggle, it aroused me, it brought tears. I welled up with emotions for the beauty of life that is inspired by the ideals the characters strive to find in their lives and embody in their choices – grace, love, joy, peace, truth, soul authenticity! If the goal of this book was to inspire a person to be their best self and to open their heart to love in a world where we are shown to defend and protect ourselves from vulnerability and pain, then this little e-book is the perfect antidote to the jaded environment we sometimes find around us. Thank you Heather for your offering of goodwill!”
–DrBodyTalk, Book Review on Amazon.com
Book Reviews for And Then It Was You:
“It’s safe to say that I’m a huge fan of Heather Strang and The Quest novels. There is always magic and a sense of healing that goes along with reading Heather’s books. This was especially true for And Then It Was You. I decided to read it during a time in my life where everything was new, changing, and uncertain. There were times that I felt like I was reading a chapter from the book of my life! That’s what a good author does, right? They make the story relatable so that everyone sees themselves in the story in some way. It was a little more than that for me. It was almost as if I would read a chapter and then something very similar would happen in my life. And Then It Was You became my guidebook for holding space for my deepest desires and allowing the Universe lead me. These books are the real deal, inspiring, exciting, sexy, fun and deeply spiritual – everything that life should, and can be!!”
–Maya A., Reviewer on Amazon.com
“Yesterday morning I started to read this great novel. A few months before I also read The Quest – Heather Strang’s 1st novel and I felt I had to read the new one too because the first one was AMAZING and REALLY, this new one is topping the last one. I found me reading the book in one sequence, only 20 minutes for preparing lunch and then I was again kind of absorbing the whole book. A few hours later I finished – what an experience – my heart was pumping, I felt a kind of warm feeling inside and a big smile on my face – if you want to feel real happiness then you have to read this wonderful book …. It contains much more than WORDS can tell – thank you, Heather Strang and PLEASE keep on writing!”
–Reviewer on Amazon.com
Raves from Clients of Heather Strang:
“I’ve been working with Heather consistently for the last 7 months. I can’t tell you what a difference she has made in my life! In this short time, I’ve been able to let go of anger and resentment, forgiven family members for past pain and betrayals, forgiven myself for hanging onto that pain, cleared physical ailments, I am experiencing a level of whole-body healing I’ve needed for a very long time, discovered and claimed my Life’s Purpose and realized (on the heart level, finally!) that true Happiness lies within me and that I can choose to be Happy every day and amazing things will manifest as a result. My life has expanded so much in such a short amount of time and I could not have experienced this without Heather.” – K.S., 32
“I honestly didn’t think it was possible to change my view of life before Heather Strang. I am so grateful for this experience!” – M.M., 58
“Heather is a compassionate and intuitive healer. My sessions with her give me the insight to go to the next level in my career and home life, and I am so grateful. I have a great clarity in body and spirit, and I am able to release fears that no longer serve me. This has helped me to fully embrace the life I have always wanted to lead! I highly recommend the joyous life that comes from searching into the depths of your soul to find true purpose and meaning in walking your individual spiritual path. Heather will help anyone accomplish this!” – R.P., 35
A Life of Magic: An Oracle for Spirit-Led Living
February 23, 2016
The Quest: A Tale of Desire & Magic
October 7, 2014
June 5, 2013
And Then It Was You
April 28, 2015
Video Interview on Radical Self Love Summit hosted by Lillian Benrubi – Loving Yourself Means Taking Care of Your Energetic Health
Podcast Interview on Passion Driven. Purpose Led. with Adera Angelucci – Run a Spirit-Led Business and Live a Spirit-Led Life
Interview on Conscious Millionaire Health Podcast with J V Crum III – Building a Body-Soul Connection
Podcast Interview on The Awakened Goddess with host Angela Wilkinson – Living a Spirit-Led Life
HeatherStrang.com on TV – Group spreads positivity on PDX billboards
Lady Gaga’s Born This Way Foundation shares Heather’s Billboard for The Joy Team’s #SmileAcrossAmerica Campaign
Podcast Interview on Rock Your Talk & Biz with host Kristin Thompson – Spirit-Led Wealth, 6-figure launches, and living your Highest Path & Purpose
Podcast Interview on The Boomer Business Owner with host Charlie Poznek – Building Your Business with Energy Therapy
Podcast Interview on Paycheck to Passion with hosts Meredith and Jasper – Finding Your Bliss
Podcast Interview on You Leading You with host Sean Ackerman– Dancing, Meditating, Healing = Abundant Success
Podcast Interview on Conscious Millionaire with host J V Crum III – Spirit-Led & Loving it
Writer Heather Strang on Why Relationships Require More Than Just Loading the Dishwasher, Portland Monthly, February 2015
Podcast Interiew on Join Up Dots with host David Ralph
Divine Alignment Podcast with Connie Bowman
Podcast interview on Inspired Works with host Chuck Wang
Joy Team Unveils 100th Billboard in Portland with Heather Strang on KGW News
Heather Strang is Portland’s 100th Positive Messaging Billboard on KATU News
Joy Team and Heather Strang Changes World One Smile at a Time on Portland Tribune
Radio interview on Vital Lessons by Aimee DuFresne
Interview on A Congruent Life
Finding Love, Where the Boys Are or Aren’t…The Oregonian
Energetic Matchmaking on Body in Balance
Spirit-Led Radio on YouTube
Leaving My Religion, Armageddon Theory & Stepping Into My Power on Elephant Journal
Why Meditating For 11 Minutes Can Make You Feel Better Now on FinerMinds
Want To Be Rich? Here’s How — And It’s Not What You Think on FinerMinds
5 Life Truths That Change Everything on FinerMinds
Here’s a Little Secret About Our Egos on Elephant Journal
Dear Money: It’s Not You, It’s Me on Elephant Journal
Former Experience Junkie Learns what Truly Living is Really About on Elephant Journal
Why Sickness Can Be a Signal to Change Course on Elephant Journal
How to Make 2015 Your “Richest” Year Yet on Plum Deluxe
Decision Making for the Conscious Entrepreneur on Conscious Millionaire
For questions regarding Heather’s work, please contact her assistant.
To be part of Heather’s Magic, visit here.
Heather is also available for media interviews on the following topics:
- Mind/Body/Spirit connection
- The John of God experience
- Living a Spirit-led life
- Running a successful solopreneur business
- Soul Alignment
To request an interview directly, email here.
11 THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT HEATHER…
- The ocean and Heather have a serious relationship going. She is out on the beach, walking alongside the Pacific Ocean 2-3 times on most days, receiving insights, clarity and Soul tears.
- Heather loves fresh flowers and makes sure she has 1-2 bouquets in her home.
- Favorite author of all time: Paulo Coelho. The early years. Well, all the early years – she has read everything Coelho has written.
- Heather loves to dance, in fact she was on the dance team in high school. Before she gave it up for her even bigger love – writing – and dove fully into the school newspaper and yearbook. Even to this day, usually after writing, she can be found shaking it anywhere good music is playing, including her living room and the beach. She has sort of perfected the beach dance walk. In case you were wondering.
- Her favorite colors are white and purple. Go figure, right?
- Maine is where Heather’s Soul Purpose line lives and she has a strong Soul connection to the land there. She someday intends to have a home on the Maine Coast.
- A fire, a stormy, rainy night, & good music/book make her a very, very happy woman. Throw in a peppermind tea latte with hemp milk and you have an even happier woman.
- Heather loves to bake. But not just typical baking, she absolutely loves taking a sugary, unhealthy dessert and transforming it into a grain/sugar/dairy/soy/corn-free delight. She’s apt to do this with any and all dishes, but she especially loves to do this with baking. And no you cannot have the recipe to her super healthy and divinely delicious chocolate chip cookies. 😉
- Even though Heather is in a committed, long-term relationship with the Pacific Ocean and its beaches, she is a fire sign (and has almost all fire in all of her charts) and loves the desert and the heat. Shh…don’t tell the Oregon Coast.
- Heather loves to sing. In the shower, in the car – where no one else can hear her (because no one should hear her) and she can let it rip.
- She has incredible hula-hooping skillz and regularly beats her niece and nephew at hula-offs. Her photographer recently asked her the secret to her hula skillz (after her 2016 photoshoot which included hula-hooping on the beach) and her response was, “These hips baby.” And yes, that’s a direct quote.